Make a difference everyday, not only is the nature of the work we do is important, everyone has an important role to play, from managing complex public and private facility management services, To Providing A Safe And Clean Working Environment
Mario Group is a great place to work
Mario Group is a responsible employer that pays the Scottish Living Wage, provides a workplace pension and has developed a Total Rewards Scheme for its employees.
We have a flexible workforce able to work hours to suit their personal circumstances. In fact many of our staff members only work nights, others during school hours, others early in the morning which means that we can take on a variety of contracts to suit all circumstances.
Our staff members receive excellent accredited training in the traditional way, but also have access to our Learning Hub that allows them to access e-learning at their own pace. This training includes compulsory subjects such a health and safety as well as specialist and contract specific training.
We have a diverse workforce that have tremendous advancement opportunities, are able to earn bonuses during the year. We believe that bonuses should not only for be paid at the end of the year but can be earned all year round.
Our staff members are provided with corporate uniforms, boots, PPE equipment such as masks, gloves, aprons and other appropriate equipment for safe operations.
Our workforce is very diverse with an eclectic mix of ages, genders and nationalities reflecting the needs of our clients.
If you are interested in making a career with Mario Group – please get in touch so that we can have a preliminary chat.
Our Current Vacancies
£25 - £30k pa
Mario Group Facilities Management is seeking a full time very experienced Contracts Manager for their rapidly growing services in bespoke facilities management, cleaning services, pest control and security.
Based in Glasgow, this is a tremendous opportunity for a Contracts Manager with 5-6 years’ experience to join our company at this exciting time.
The Role Responsibilities
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role involves:
- Managing up to 12 contracts across a range of service contracts that Mario Group operates
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with a variety of clients
- Managing client contracts by:
- Developing Service Level Agreements based on contract requirements
- Setting, managing and achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Setting, attending and managing monthly client contract performance meetings
- Problem resolution
- Leading and managing contracts on the ground by:
- Carrying out site surveys
- Developing works schedules
- Managing the contract mobilisation process
- Liaising with on-site client staff
- Managing Site Supervisors
- Managing materials for each site in collaboration with operations colleagues
- Ensuring training is up to date for all staff accessing client sites
- Ensuring health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Carry out regular checks on site performance
- Carry our unannounced sport checks on site performance
- Sign off weekly client time sheets
- Maintain holiday records, ensuring replacements are put in place
- The role attracts a salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
- A contributory work-based pension is offered
- 28 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Paid mileage and a paid fuel card for own car usage for the first 6 months, a company van will be provided after the first six months
In view of the client facing nature of this role, the following competencies are essential:
- A minimum of 5-6 years in a similar role preferably within the facilities management sector
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills
- Skills to multi-task and prioritise
- Work on own initiative, taking decisions on site to benefit the client and enhance Mario Group’s reputation
- Have a pro-active and flexible attitude
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety procedures
- Clean and up-to-date driver’s licence
- Good IT literacy in MS Office
- Experience of using a CAFM system for contract management
- H&S qualification such as NEBOCH, IOSH etc
- Submit an up to date CV and covering letter using our online form below, selecting “Contracts Manager” position.
Mario Group is a dynamic, growing and forward-looking facilities management company with teams working across Scotland. We are looking for a motivated and responsible Administrative Assistant to work in our new offices in Clydebank, Glasgow. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant nature and a ‘can do’ attitude as you will be required to work independently but also as part of a team.
This is a challenging and demanding role within our support services. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative and clerical support to the Commercial Director, the 24/7 helpdesk, the Office Manager and other staff members who work remotely. Supporting the day-to-day administration function is key to the success of the services we provide to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment like printers,
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word in particular)
- Excellent time keeping
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
Responsibilities will include
- Answer and direct phone calls for the 24/7 helpline
- Organise workload
- Fulfilling service teams’ requirements in terms of stocks for the vehicles, making sure there are sufficient stocks of cleaning materials, PPE equipment
- Assisting with various month end duties if required
- Write and distribute emails, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports for client month end meeting
- Maintain the filing system
- Input data onto the company’s various internal system such as SharePoint
- Maintain contacts lists
- Provide general support to colleagues
This is a full-time job with working hours Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.30 with one hour for lunch. We are offering a competitive salary, participation in the company’s Total Rewards Scheme after the probation period, a work-based contributory pension and 4 weeks annual leave.
We are looking for someone with an A-level or equivalent with at least a year of administration experience.
- Submit an up to date CV and covering letter using our online form below, selecting “Administrative Assistant” position.
Don’t leave it to chance, seize the initiative and send us your CV today, so we can learn all about you!